No Valentine? No problem!
Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love and should be shown everyday. The same love and happiness you feel tomorrow should be shown and felt everyday. No holiday should justify your love or have control over your mood. With that being said I wanted to share my top six tips on how to have a wonderful day even if you don’t have a significant other.
1. Write Yourself A Love Letter: Tell yourself how wonderful you are! Set some affirmations and speak love, light, positivity and happiness in your life and it will happen.
2. Buy Yourself or Your Best Friend Flowers: Having fresh flowers around always bring me bliss. This year my best friend @BrittneyPaige, @Lil_the_great and I have decided to send each other flowers because love comes in all forms. Its nothing more beautiful than bringing a simple smile to someone who brings us joy and peace in our lives.
3. Take Yourself On A Date: Whether it be a five star restaurant, a simple picnic or even a movie. Spend some time falling in love with yourself and do something that makes you happy. Don’t wait around for someone to take you to go see Fifty Shades Darker, get up and take yourself. I promise you it’s not as weird as you think lol.
4. Take A Detox Bath: This is personally one of my favorite things to do. Setting aside some time weekly to take a detox bath is a must for me. Take s cup of epsom salt, some flower petals, your favorite bubble bath, light a couple candles and put on your favorite mediation playlist and just relax.
5. Express Gratitude: Give thanks for everything that is happening, has happened and will happen in your life.
6. Drink Water & Mind Your Business: SERIOUSLY! “Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear”- Unknown. I cannot put it all into words about how important this is. Not only is drinking water healthy for you but mindinggggg your business gives you such a peace of mind. Social media can sometimes make you compare your life to another persons life just by what they post. Do not get caught up thinking your life is not amazing everything happens in Gods Timing.
Love and Light always,